Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

tasteful thursdays:




girl and parrot's water colors are outstanding, but this is simply amazing. i would LOVE to get my portait & duke's done by her.



how delicious do these fruit popsicles look? i have still yet to make them, so i need to get on that! one of my favorite blogs, the perfect pear, has an easy recipe to go by. check her out!


wow, is all i can say for this. while searching on tumblr for tattoos, i stumbled upon this tattoo and have absolutely fallen in love. unfortunately, there was no credit. :/


this is the absolute truth. nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to try those fruit popsicles, even though it's winter over here. They just look too irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually made popsicles JUST like that ... and even in the same popsicle holder, too! :) They were quite delicious. I highly recommend making something like it. I've also made yogurt-based popsicles, and they were also wonderful.

    ReplyDelete