Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Woo!

I've finally gotten around to making a real blog. Tumblr isn't just doing the trick. I want to be able to document my life and i'll be able to do so with a actual blog.

since, i don't really have anything to say at the moment D: i'll just start off with five facts about myself.


  1. i'm a homebody. i don't like to go out and party, i'd much rather stay home on my computer or read a book.
  2. when i move out and own my own home, no one is going to want to come over due to the countless amount of pets i'm going to have. ;)
  3. after finding a new-found love for thrifting, i'm beginning to think i have a problem! all i want to do is shop shop shop!
  4. sleeping is one of my favorite things and i secretly believe i was a sloth in my past life.
  5. i love love love flowers. hibiscus' are my favorite, and i actually have one tattooed on my foot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment