Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

guess who found her embroidery floss?! this girl. :D and i also found the perfect use for a cute chinese plate i found at the thrift store....a ring, and earring holder!


yesterday, while waiting on picking up my boyfriend, i ventured into my favorite store: petco! luke had told me about this kitten that he had fallen in love with. i went straight to the kitties, took a glance at them, and fell in love myself. SO precious. i wish i could keep her in my room until he got his own place, he's so in love with her. :/ ANYWAYS, i ventured over to the beta fish. after walter and gus had passed, i didn't really feel like i was fit to have another one yet but i found the CUTEST king beta. i had to have him. :P his name is hank. { so far, i've named all of my fish after characters in breaking bad} he's so cute! and looks like a tiger

it's nap time. hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment