Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

dear luke,

i love the way you say you want a "whatever-you-ate-last" kiss.
i love how you just had to have the stuffed raccoon and kitty.
i love how ticklish your sides are.
i love the way you look at me like i'm the most beautiful girl in the world.
i love that you want to have children with me one day.
i love the fact that you want my name tattooed on you (even though i don't want you to do it) ;]
i love the way you smell when you get out of the shower.
i love seeing you interact with my dogs.
i love laying in bed with you, thinking how this will still be us ten years down the road.
i love that you don't want me to change one thing about myself.
i love our little arguments we have.
i love your love for cats.

i love you, luke michael kable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment